There’s various GUI for Kubernetes that I’ve found:
- IntelliJ Service Tool Window (View > Tool Window > Services, Alt+8)
- IntelliJ Cloud Code (most features focused on Google Cloud and Google Cloud projects)
- Kontenta-Lens (most beautiful one :3)
- Kui (like jupyter-notebook, pry/irb/julia, etc, have tutorial mode)
- KubeBox (terminal based GUI)
For now my recommendation would be Kontenta-Lens, you’ll get a bird-view of your cluster.
For shell autocomplete, I recommend kube-prompt (or other shell-specific autocomplete)
If you only need docker GUI, you can try Dry
Originally published at http://kokizzu.blogspot.com.